We are a small, friendly Mortgage and Protection Practice based in South Woodford, London E18. We may be small but we have a lot of clients and secure many mortgages on their behalf. We currently have two administrators who handle all the work for three mortgage and protection advisers and require another administrator to deal with the increasing workload. Our clients expect to purchase their properties quickly and without fuss and we do all we can to assist them in this.
- Systems Administration - Input Mortgage and Insurance Applications on Provider systems as well as in house system
- Telephone call duties to include liaising with banks, insurers, clients, solicitors etc.
- Support cases through to completion.
- Responding to emails, faxing, scanning, filing, greeting guests, stationary procurement, ad-hoc administration requests etc.
- Ensure all mail is actioned on the day received
- General admin support to the Advisers
- The successful candidate will be eager to learn, efficient with their time, a hard worker, have a keen eye for detail and accuracy and a will to resolve problems and to finish the job.
- Any mortgage experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- The successful applicant would also be a professional and reliable person, who is confident in dealing with people, both on the phone and in person, have a can-do, positive attitude, with the will to get the job done.
- They would be willing to learn and take on new challenges on a daily basis. In return we offer a friendly and professional working environment with the ability to progress your career if required, based in South Woodford, London E18. This is a full time position, working hours are 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday.