Part Qualified Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader based in West Lothian as a Management Accountant.
This innovative, global business is undoubtedly one the of the market leaders within their sector. The business has significantly expanded due to its ever-growing products lists and branching out geographically to become a sizable global player.
- The position of Management Accountant is a business-critical position for the company and will report straight into the Finance Manager.
- You will be responsible for providing the business will real time information and finance business partnering with key stakeholders to allow commercial decisions to be made on fact and not just gut.
- The business is happy to look at candidates that are at any stage of their professional accounting qualification, qualified by experience may be considered with exceptional practical relevance.
- The role of Management Accountant will offer a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 plus a competitive benefits package including study support for candidates that are actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
- The offices are based in West Lothian with parking available onsite.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Production of monthly reporting packing including ability to explain & challenge variances
- P&L analysis
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Costing analysis including stock, labour, pricing & margins
- Working alongside mainstream finance team and Finance Manager
- Assisting with systems & process improvement
- Adhoc duties
- Part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS/ICAEW or equivalent)
- Experience in sectors such engineering, manufacturing or FMCG would be advantageous
- Advanced user of Excel and ideally exposure to ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills