Payroll administrator needed for approximately a 6 month period.
A Logistics specialist company offering road haulage services across the UK. This company prides themselves on providing supply chain consultancy to some of the worlds most admired brands.
- This position will mostly require data inputting of time sheets for the driver workforce, calculating the diver wages via excel and sending onto an external company to process.
- You will also have the responsibility to check and cross reference payslips to ensure that all information is correct and to raise any discrepancies.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to; basic HR admin, purchase ordering and any adhoc duties as and when required.
- You will have previous experience working within a Payroll environment to be able to come into the business and hit the ground running.
- You will have excellent communication abilities as this role will involve liaising with other employees of the business.