Hardware In The Loop Graduate
To work in a unique test facility, testing missile hardware in a dynamic flight environment. You would be part of a small multi skilled team, doing a technical, ‘hands on’ role and experiencing a wide variety of complex, high technology work.
- Real time computing, software and mathematical models (eg aerodynamics)
- Communication (I/O) interfaces and electrical test equipment
- Missile HW subsystems (seeker, IMU and main missile computer)
- High performance hydraulic equipment to represent missile and target motion
- Target scene generators to emit IR or RF radiation
- Good communication skills
- Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
- Broad scope of knowledge (not too limited to a single subject)
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Coding (preferably C)
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink
- Experience of working with hardware
- Engineering or technical degree (engineering, physics, mathematics, aerospace, electronics, computing, control theory, systems etc)
- Competitive joining bonus and salaries, flexible working, paid overtime, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.