3 days left
- Full Time
Our Oil & Gas Division is the clear market leader in the North American unconventional oil and gas space, having delivered superb quality and value for money agendas and speaker line-ups since 2010. In addition to our enviable delegate numbers, our events have also attracted the very best sponsors and exhibitors – simply put we are the industry’s first choice in this field.
A vacancy for a Conference Producer in the Oil & Gas Division has now arisen – this is an incredibly exciting time to join LBCG as we are look to grow our existing portfolio into larger scale events and exhibitions, and roll out new products within the growth areas that exist within the sector.
- Research markets and hot topics through telephone-based research
- Identify the need-to-know issues to write a world-class agenda
- Be responsible for production of written agendas, marketing copy and sales briefs
- Acquire high-level industry speakers, working to a deadline
- Contribute to marketing and sales strategies and assist in ensuring that sponsorship and delegate revenue targets are delivered
- Manage the events on-site and project manage each conference from start to finish - You will have flown to your first conference in the United States within your first six months at LBCG.
- Like-minded individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility
- A 2:1 degree, or higher
- You must be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong work ethic
- You must be prepared to quickly understand the various technical and engineering-based topics that form our various products
- Because our target markets are all in North America, you will need to have a mature and flexible approach to your working hours, as the team will operate in North American time zones