As a Commercial Analyst for Jarmany, you are placed within major projects for globally recognised organisations. You work directly with clients to help harness, analyse and model vital data, while receiving continuous support and training as part of Jarmany’s graduate scheme.
At Jarmany, you have the chance to challenge yourself, to fully utilise your capabilities, and to gain client exposure at the highest level. Your role is varied and flexible; you’ll develop a wide range of business analysis and support skills, which you build to suit both your client assignments and your own career ambitions. Our graduate programme includes sponsoring you through the Microsoft Professional Programme Certificate in Data Science, as well as helping you develop your key commercial soft skills.
- Becoming a Jarmany Commercial Analyst means joining an innovative, agile company where your ideas and insights are welcomed.
- While you get the opportunity to work with leading companies in positions of responsibility, you also learn what it is like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and to become part of our collaborative analyst community.
- Strong analytical skills and academic success
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Commercial awareness
- Independent, self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Great with technology (MS Office proficiency required)
- Results-driven and works well in a team
- Minimum 2:1 degree (any numerical/analytical discipline considered)
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points
- plus benefits (pension, healthcare, gym)