Are you looking for a teaching internship, working on an International scale? We are a private English Academy based in Padova, in the North East of Italy, which offers English lessons to both children ages 3-16, and adult classes.
- We are currently looking to hire a mother-tongue English speaker with excellent English language skills to join our staff with our Internship programme.
- The ideal candidate would be able to work with us during the next academic year, beginning in October for 6 to 9 months. However, potential later arrivals can be arranged. This is an ideal work experience Internship for those looking to immerse themselves in Italian culture and develop invaluable teaching skills.
- The position would include a weekly living allowance and we would also provide assistance with accommodation. The position may also have the potential to be opened up into a permanent position, if required by the school.
- Work experience with children and/or young people and/or adults
- Experience in music and drama is necessary
- Teaching experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- English Teaching Qualification (eg. TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, PGCE etc.)
If you are interested in applying to work at Englishland, please send your CV, a cover letter and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit our website; www.englishland.it
We look forward to hearing from you.