Communications and Marketing Assistant
Working as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment, this role offers a great exposure to the business with a real opportunity to influence its communication strategy. Responsible for the creation of internal and external communication materials as well as event management, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and creative individual with a can-do attitude. Alongside a strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite, the chosen graduate will need to have an eye for detail and precision as accuracy is imperative to this role.
- Create and develop effective marketing materials, reports and documentation (flyers, newsletters, brochures, articles, digital media, videos, etc.)
- Ensure that marketing materials and documentation are of high standard
- Produce clearly written communication which is easily understood in an accurate and concise manner
- Maintain and update internal communications
- Produce videos using various editing software
- Photograph and film content at organised events
- Full event management life cycle, from conception through to delivery, evaluation and improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including copywriting and proof reading
- Hard-working with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- A good awareness of current trends in design
- Appreciation of brand guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Video/photo editing
- Ability to adapts communication method and style to suit audience requirements
- Preferably: Skills in photography and filming
- Strong creative flair
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Adapts personal approach to achieve required results
- Consistently displays a positive attitude and involvement in all tasks from start to finish
- Demonstrate a determination to achieve the end goal and result throughout the process or the task in hand
- Excited about the job in hand and strives to achieve outlined goals
- Graduate in communication and marketing, graphic design or other relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe creative suite – including Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro.