Not sure what career path is right for you?
Like the sound of a fast-paced and innovative industry?
Dead set on a career in food or fresh produce?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above questions then MDS is a great place to start your career.
- We offer a graduate scheme with a difference in the Food and Fresh Produce industry.
- You won’t be stuck in one job, or even one company for the duration of the scheme; you’ll be moved around different roles in various business over two years gaining much sought after experience.
- At the end of the programme you will have built up the skills, knowledge, confidence and contacts to secure yourself a challenging role within the industry.
- People with strong interpersonal skills who are capable of inspiring and leading others
- Highly motivated individuals with a thirst for the challenge of a rapidly evolving industry
- Resilient and flexible candidates who are prepared to relocate every six months
- A passion for pursuing a career in the food industry
- A 2:1 degree or above in any discipline, although a 2:2 may be considered.
- The scheme is open to graduates of all degree disciplines, although we are particularly interested in land-based, food related, life sciences, business management, marketing and languages graduates.
- Valuable experience within a fast-paced and innovative industry which is actively seeking fresh talent
- Four different roles with real responsibility within member companies across the UK, with the possibility of overseas roles
- 27 formal training days from Cranfield School of Management and leading industry professionals
- Access to an extensive network of companies and industry contacts
- Workplace pension
- Personal coaching from MDS staff and secondment managers at all placements to support you throughout the programme
- Excellent and diverse career prospects. farm manager, agronomist, HR manager or procurement manager: the opportunities are endless!