International Graduate Trainee Programmme - Cyber Track
Munich Re is one of the world's leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please make sure to prepare your cover letter and CV in English. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Our International Graduate Trainee Programme will give you a thorough introduction into the many different activities of a leading global re-insurer and advance your personal development. Over a period of 24 months, you will be provided with a firm grounding in professional, methodological and social skills, on the basis of which you will subsequently be able to assume a position of responsibility at Munich Re worldwide. There is no application deadline, we are hiring throughout the year.
- An above-average university degree (bachelor/master/PhD)
- Internship experience, ideally in the insurance/financial industry, or in the field of cyber/information security
- Security professional qualification desirable e.g. CISSP
- Experience abroad during your studies or in the form of practical training
- Outstanding English skills, and ideally another foreign language
- Communicative competence, strong analytical abilities, empathy, and willingness to learn