Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
In this exciting and challenging role, you will join our London based team to start your journey as a recruitment consultant, working alongside Global Intec’s founders, gaining valuable and transferable skills along the way. Initially, you will not be asked to do any new business development and your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. You will begin a comprehensive training programme from day one to ensure that you acquire the right knowledge to progress. By the end of your training, your knowledge of recruitment and our niche IT market will enable you to step into the a 360-degree recruitment consultant role with ease.
- Successfully sourcing and placing candidates in contract and permanent opportunities
- Acting as primary point of contact for candidates within the recruitment process
- Identifying new business development opportunities and maintain up to date market information
- Meeting revenue targets
- A passion to work in a fast-paced sales environment, excellent communication skills and be confident and comfortable interacting with new people.
- Display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport.
- Be confident in your ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets, whilst remaining thorough at all times.
- Be willing to learn, with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to apply a logical approach to situations and respond in a non-confrontational manner to difficult situations.
- Attention to detail within our industry is vital and is an expectation from our clients and candidates.
- A desire to work hard and progress quickly in a varied and exciting sales role.
- 2:2 or above bachelor’s degree level in any discipline
- Three A-levels (excluding general studies)
- GCSE English and maths at grade C or above
- Previous work experience is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive commission structure
- Every employee is a valued team member in a friendly work environment
- Work with the UK’s top retailers and blue chip consultancies
- Regular social events
- Strong long-term career path, with a high performance culture in an expanding organisation
- Ongoing training and support delivered by the founders of Global Intec and the opportunity to attend external development courses