Associated British Foods is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales in excess of £13bn, over 130,000 employees and a presence in 50 countries.
All our graduate schemes are designed to give you relevant experience and the stretch to become one of our future leaders.
We only take a select number of graduates every year as we believe in giving you the visibility, responsibility and focused support to grow your career with us. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of projects from day one, and plenty of support and development to accelerate your learning. Our businesses are very agile so we need our people to be adaptable, resilient and comfortable working at pace in an ever-changing environment. You’ll receive plenty of support along the way but you will be required to drive your own career.
- We need our graduates to be adaptable, resilient, comfortable working at pace, driven to get results and willing to get stuck in.
- Our culture is very down-to-earth so having confidence without ego is important to us, too.
- Our graduates come from all sorts of different backgrounds, with different degrees and interests but alignment with ABF's values and an ability to demonstrate the appropriate competencies are the key elements to success on our schemes.
- For marketing, customer development and HR, you'll need a 2:1 in any degree discipline.
- For supply chain and procurement, you'll need a 2:2 in any degree discipline.
- For engineering, you'll need a 2:2 in an engineering degree
- Joining bonus, pension scheme, private healthcare