In the first four weeks of training it is vital that you work in one of our salons to understand the daily procedures and how the salon staff work and interact. Following this, you will shadow our experienced area managers which will involve travel nationwide. During this time, you will receive full training in recruitment procedures, equipment maintenance and systems and paperwork, and you will learn how motivate and lead staff to achieve sales goals. All staff including managers receive bonus based on sales of physical products.
You will then be given a set number of salons to manage under the supervision of the Operations Manager to whom you will report directly.
- Familiarising yourself with all products and tanning equipment
- Managing and motivating staff to increase sales of products in store
- Ensuring your salons are stocked to appropriate levels
- Ensuring the salons are staffed to meet peak times and staff are organised
- Managing recruitment and conducting interviews for full and part time staff
- Implementing policies and procedures in line with legislation
- Ensuring all employees are trained to the correct level
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Have a full understanding of the computer programme and analyse discrepancies on daily reports
- Monitoring and managing health and safety practices within and the salon, ensuring all customers tan safely
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness across all areas of the salons
- After training you will be expected to carry out minor technical procedures on the sunbeds
- Gather information on local competitors
- Management training in HR and Employment Law
- his is a busy seven day operation, so flexibility and adaptability are a fundamental part of this role.
- You will travel nationwide and stay away from home on a regular basis.
- A full UK driving licence is required.
- Company car, phone, generous holiday entitlement, bonus and pension