Graduate Technical Specialist
Bluesmith specialises in bespoke MS .NET applications and SQL server databases. We provide design, build, migration and support services to our blue-chip client base.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for people with great technical ability to join our graduate training and development programme.
- We'll invest in your development, helping you become one of our team of high calibre IT professionals. Our team has a proven track record in delivering world-class software solutions across many industry sectors.
- We create an excellent working environment for our people with an approach and culture that is a little different; a flat management structure, complete autonomy within project teams and flexible roles that remove barriers to progression and career development.
- We work in partnership with big 'household name' companies, providing them with highly skilled development teams. This gives our people the experience of working in blue-chip organisations whilst ensuring variety of work and the job satisfaction that working for an SME provides.
- On our graduate programme your first six months will be dedicated to training and skills development.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor who will support your development and help you make the most of the opportunities you’ll be given to develop a career within this growing and very successful business.
- You are a bright and enthusiastic graduate with a strong technical focus, who is looking for a challenge. Some knowledge of C# and SQL would be great, but not essential. Java, PHP. MySQL etc. is fine.
- We’ll teach you all you need to know. Foremost, we're looking for individuals with ability and a willingness to learn new skills via our award-winning inhouse Graduate Training Programme.
- We offer an excellent package with a competitive salary, a profit share scheme, a company pension and a flexible benefits package.