- It's supporting the people who drive the Household forward.
- It's being encouraged to gain new skills and it's the opportunity to join the professional business behind the Monarchy. This is what an HR career with the Royal Household offers.
- As you would expect from an accredited Investor in People, our HR team provide professional, best-in-class and forward thinking support to this unique and diverse organisation. And by joining us, you'll make an exceptional start to your HR career.
- Supporting an HR Business Partner, and under their day-to-day guidance, you'll liaise with managers and employees, providing HR services and specialist advice.
- No two days will be the same. With a broad generalist workload, you'll deliver HR activities across the employee life-cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and employee relations.
- Although your starting point will be to provide seamless transactional support, as you gain experience and develop your skills, you'll be trusted to take on much more.
- Digitally enabled HR services are at the very forefront of our approach. And innovation is encouraged. You'll push yourself to continually refine processes and will work with HR colleagues to support projects and initiatives.
- And as you support others, you'll have exceptional opportunities to grow your own career. We don't stand still here; and you'll be encouraged to make an impact at the heart of this world-famous institution.
- With previous administration experience and a good degree, you'll be committed to a career in HR, and will be keen to learn and develop your skills.
- Organised and pro-active, with lots of initiative and an ability to work at pace, you'll juggle a varied workload, effectively balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Digitally fluent and with exceptional attention to detail, you'll be able to maintain systems, use MS Office with ease and communicate through online technologies.
- But we're also interested in your people skills. You're at your best working in a team and can quickly build relationships with a range of people, placing high importance on delivering service excellence.
- And with articulate written and analytical skills, you'll be comfortable drafting everything from employment documents to advertising copy, and can present data and reports