Graduate Product Manager
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a passionate and dynamic product management team? As a Graduate Product Manager, you will use your competencies to support the team in maximising our product portfolio’s and help achieve our business objectives. If you are inquisitive with a ‘can do’ attitude and an enthusiastic outlook, we will support you and help you attain your goals through sharing knowledge and our tailored employee programme of continued development.
What will be my responsibilities as a Graduate Product Manager?
- Complete market research studies to determine market size, competitors, market requirements for both existing and future products
- Analyse internal data and recommend product ranges for review in terms of range extensions, deletions and cost saving initiatives
- Evaluate commercial targets for sales teams and monitor effectiveness
- Report on the performance of a product portfolio against a plan, to include assessment of market share, market dynamics and competitive environment
- Research new market opportunities and assist in plans for new products and new routes to market to maximise sales of available capacity in the manufacturing business
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively and engage with people at all levels both within and outside the business
- Numerically minded with a ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to deliver results in a timely manner
- A degree in either marketing, business management / commercial or economics.
- As part of the Radius Group, we offer a competitive starting salary and an extensive benefits package. In addition, you will be supported and mentored to build your experience and mould your career. The one thing you can be sure of, is that you can have an exciting career with wide-ranging experiences at Radius, where only you can select the boundaries to your success.
- Holidays – Starting at 25 days’ annual leave plus statutory holidays, increasing with service.
- Pension - We offer a competitive pension scheme through Legal & General. Radius will match your contribution up to a maximum of 5%. In addition, all employees receive life assurance cover.
- Additional benefits - We offer a wide range of employee benefits including childcare vouchers, occupational sick pay plan, group income protection, discounted breakdown insurance and retail vouchers to name a few...