Employee Communications Assistant
It's building your skills on a new platform
It's being encouraged to take on new challenges. And it's the pride in joining the team at the heart of a world famous institution. This is what makes working for The Royal Household so different.
Joining our professional and supportive HR team, you'll underpin all aspects of our employee communications.
With over 1200 employees spanning a diverse range of roles and locations, our internal comms are vital to ensure everyone is informed and engaged. And we're just as focussed on our external audience, explaining who we are and the work we do in order to attract future talent.
- You'll join the team at an exciting time. With digital at the very forefront of our approach we're building a new social intranet, where employees can connect and keep up-to-date.
- Supporting this project, you'll be involved in everything from site design and creation of new content, to launching the platform across the organisation.
- No two days will be the same.
- Managing the intranet day-to-day, you'll also write content, co-ordinate news and help editors develop new pages, ensuring the site is a 'must visit' place for every employee.
- But that's not all. You'll support a range of communications events and you'll also act as a brand ambassador for our recruitment communications.
- Drafting job adverts, designing resources and developing our web and social media presence, you'll learn how to attract future talent through different channels.
- And as you support others, you'll have exceptional opportunities to grow your own career. We don't stand still here, and you'll be encouraged to make an impact at the heart of this world-famous institution.
- Educated to degree level, with some experience in communications, marketing or digital engagement, you'll be keen to learn new skills and develop a career in this area.
- Digitally fluent, ideally with some experience working with websites or social media channels, you'll be an asset to the team.
- With exceptional copy writing skills, a creative flair and eye for design, you'll be confident drafting a range of engaging communications for different audiences, from online content to advertising copy.
- Analytical with good numeracy skills and attention to detail, you can also work with data to analyse trends and spot opportunities to improve our digital channels.
- Organised and pro-active, with lots of initiative and an ability to work at pace, you'll juggle a varied workload, effectively balancing priorities and deadlines.
- But we're also interested in your people skills. You're at your best working in a team and can quickly build relationships with a range of people.
- Above all, you'll be keen to take on the variety of challenges that come your way.