Electronic Manufacturing Test Graduate
Would you like to be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team ensuring the highest quality of delivered products? We are looking for capable, driven, and technically minded individuals to join the Test Engineering group at Europe’s largest supplier of missiles and missile systems.
- Providing technical support to the test operations within manufacturing throughout all stages of a missile’s assembly, from circuit cards and actuators, to launch platforms and weapon controllers
- Working with other multi-disciplinary teams to ensure sufficient throughput of products according to project requirements
- Improving the efficiency of the manufacturing process using feedback from test analysis
- Ensuring that delivered products are of the highest quality and reliability by employing a rigorous test profile and analysing the results
- Developing new test platforms and processes to improve the throughput of live products throughout assembly
- To succeed in this role you will need an analytical mind-set, a keen eye for detail, and a firm foundation in problem solving.
- A passion for engineering and electronics, and a drive to continuously improve and develop both professionally and personally.
- The ability to deliver high quality work, both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively and relay technical information in a clear, concise way
- Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
- Graduates will be qualified to degree level or above (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in electronic engineering, general engineering (with electronics) or related subjects. A practical knowledge of software development would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You will gain a wealth of hands on electronics experience, and develop your problem solving skills in an industrial environment
- As an MBDA employee you will have access to a wide variety of both technical and non-technical courses, to further your personal and professional development
- You will be working with the latest technology and with live projects from day one
- You will be encouraged to register for professional accreditation, and supported in your pursuit of chartered status
- There will be the opportunity to travel, and to work on multi-national projects within the overseas branches of MBDA
- You will have the opportunity to draw on the skills of a highly experienced team of engineers