E-commerce Trading Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a switched-on, enthusiastic Ecommerce Trading Executive to come and join in the fun. Ecommerce is on an incredible journey here at Fat Face and we’ve got some big plans to help us keep on growing.
Please note: this is a 4 month role until January 2018.
- This is a great role for someone looking to start or progress their career in Ecommerce but to succeed you’ll need bags of energy, a head for trading and a hard working attitude.
- Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Trading Manager
- To continually review and trade the fatface.com & us.fatface.com websites to deliver maximum sales and profit whilst ensuring the website truly lives the Fat Face brand
- To assist in the implement the e-commerce strategy by managing product, content and messaging on the site and to monitor cash and stock availability.
- Mange the day to day trading and merchandising of both Fatface.com and us.fatface.com.
- Create site content, ensuring that it follows the Trading plan and provides an enhanced customer experience.
- Work to increase sales, conversion and average order value through monitoring web analytics.
- Work with the Ecommerce Trading Manage & Digital Content Manager to ensure that the Email plan is executed to a high standard and that all assets are thoroughly tested before launching.
- Create analysis on campaigns and provide “lessons learnt” for the department working alongside the Digital Analyst.
- Monitor and report weekly and monthly on competitor activity.
- Work cross functionally with Buying & Merchandising teams, Marketing & Creative to ensure continuity between online and in-store.
- Work with Ecommerce Trading Manager to identify opportunities for customer experience enhancement.
- Working with Web Operations team to ensure that all products are published on the site and that copy and photographs are of a high standard.
- Work with the Development and Project teams to QA test new releases ready for go live on the website.
- Any other ad hoc duties that you are required to undertake as part of your role to support the team.
- Be customer focused
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Be well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be highly numerate with good knowledge of Excel
- Be ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Be confident with the internet and using a variety of different systems
- Have a hunger to learn and an ability to flourish in a dynamic environment
- Have a can do attitude and lots of energy and enthusiasm (and we really mean lots!)