Due to retirement a growing manufacturing company based on the Fylde Coast are recruiting for a Cost Accountant. With a reputation for long serving members of staff they also offer flexible working hours and a study package along with the opportunity to work closely with the Management Accountant.
- Maintaining and developing the costing system
- Ad-hoc reporting relating to manufacturing activities
- Supporting the Management Accountant with monthly accounts preparation
- This is a bespoke role and the ideal candidate will have proven analytical experience alongside advanced Excel skills.
- The ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the business and a passion for learning about different areas of the business is essential to accurately advising on costing processes.
- Benefits include above market average holiday entitlement, company pension and a profit share scheme.