IT Systems Developer – KTP Associate
- An exciting opportunity for an IT professional to create a unique mobile platform that will transform decision-making within the building construction sector.
- This role is an opportunity to take the operational lead in applying 'cognitive computing' techniques to overcome the challenge of managing on-site information and communication during the complex Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) installation phase.
- The successful candidate will be employed by the university but based full-time at the company delivering the solution to the industry.
- This position is a 24 month fixed term contract, with a dedicated GBP 4k training budget tailored towards your personal development.
- This role would suit a recent IT graduate looking to accelerate his/her career by developing IT skills within the construction sector.
- As a minimum, you will hold a BSc Honours Degree 2:1 in a computer related subject or equivalent.
- Professional experience of integrated databases and programming gained from academic studies or work experience
- Experience of machine architecture, machine language, data structures, software engineering, operating systems, databases, and user-centric design
- Proficient in developing complex software including mobile apps in Python, JAVA and HTML5
- You will be able to interpret and clearly articulate technical and complex information.
- You will be expected to present to a wide ranging audience including senior stakeholders.
- You will be proactive, able to influence others and build rapport quickly, developing long term relationships.
- You will enjoy responsibility, solving unexpected problems and challenging the status quo.
To search other KTP vacancies - see here: