Adult Intervention Project Keyworker
The Roberts Centre charity has a reputation for developing innovative effective services to support vulnerable people, families and children who are struggling to improve their difficult circumstances whether from homelessness, debt, tenancy issues or family breakdown in Hampshire.
- Adult and Family Intervention Projects are a Government initiative aimed at supporting hard to reach adults/families in a robust and persistent manner.
- We are looking for a dedicated keyworker to join a highly motivated team in supporting single adults who are at risk of becoming homeless due to anti social behaviour.
- You will be supporting people to successfully sustain a tenancy and will need to have excellent communication skills, resilience and the ability to challenge when necessary.
- We would like you to have a creative and influential approach to finding positive solutions for our clients and they will need the use of a car with motor insurance cover for business purposes.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable adults within resettlement services;
- A good working knowledge of the welfare benefits system and an understanding of homelessness and the way it might affect adults/families.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding Children and Adults, promotion of their wellbeing and multi agency working.
- Highly driven individuals who share our values and who have the passion to help us to improve the lives of Children and Families.