At Harry Ramsden’s we concentrate on what we do best, which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928. Our Front of House team (Waiters, Waitresses, Take Away team members and Runners) are the face of Harry Ramsden’s. We’re looking for the very best waiters and waitresses to join us to help ensure our customers receive quality products and excellent service every time they visit the restaurant.
- Providing great customer service
- Being a friendly and courteous team player
- Effective communication with colleagues to ensure smooth running of service
- Ensuring cash handling procedures are followed at all times
- Maintaining knowledge on our products and heritage
- A passion for people and delivering great service
- The ability to think differently
- Having fun and being yourself!
- Flexible and hardworking
- Experience in a similar role is a plus!
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift (6 hours plus)
- Staff Discount when you’re not working
- 28 days’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Nest Pension after 3 months’ service