We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
- 4 hours over 1 day at the weekend. Shifts will be between 5:30am and 7:30pm on a Saturday or 6:30am and 6:30pm on a Sunday. Looking for any availability.
- Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
- Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
- This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
- You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
- Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme