- Greet and serve all customers providing a fast friendly service.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other Swatch products.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to guaranteed and after sales service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly sales targets.
- Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till.
- Maintain/build a general awareness of products and security hot spots.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- Accurate reporting of all administration and stock control.
- Collation of sales figures.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Attend regular training programmes.
- To undertake duties and responsibilities which may fall within the remit of such a post under the direction of your line manager.
Please email a copy of your Cover Letter and CV to Manager.SwatchSouthampton@uk.swatchgroup.com FOA Jack Richards