Customer Assistant (mornings)
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. Within one shift you could be guiding a customer to a product, serving on the checkouts, helping to fill shelves, taking a delivery or moving stock around the warehouse.
It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be there, on time and properly presented.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2016/17 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Earn one and a half times your hourly rate when working Sundays and an additional 2.21 for every hour worked between midnight and 6am.