Seasonal Temporary Replenishment Partner, Stock Management
This vacancy is for a Seasonal Temporary role. Please note you will only be able to have one active Seasonal Temporary application for the same branch, at any given time.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the branch can maximise sales by ensuring stock is available for the selling floor, achieving this through offering informed and courteous service.
- When working on the shop floor, you will acknowledge customers and ensure any questions/ concerns are passed across to the relevant Partner in a courteous manner.
- You will be required to unload and load cages, delivering stock to departments and collecting stock for deliveries.
- All these duties to be performed in a safe manner with an awareness of individual responsibility for health and safety at all times.
- he role requires a flexible approach; there will be times when you will be supporting the selling floor and other areas of the branch to meet the business needs.
- We request that candidates only apply for this position if you can fully commit to the advertised working hours, or we will be unable to proceed with your application.
This is a seasonal temporary position, the earliest start date you could be required in this role is 24/10/2017 with a potential end date of 06/01/2018. We could offer you a shorter contract within these dates.
Group assessments will take place on various dates from the 15th Septmber 2017. You will need to be available for an assessment from this time.