Rigging and Hoist Service Technician
A. C. Entertainment Technologies is one of the Worlds leading distributors of professional lighting, audio, rigging and video equipment to the entertainment industry. Through our offices in High Wycombe and Leeds we sell equipment to the concert, theatre, stage and television industries in over 80 countries world-wide.
We are currently looking for a Rigging and Hoist Service Technician to join our Technical Services department. Based at our Head Office in High Wycombe, the successful candidate will be a part of the rigging team within a large technical workshop. All necessary training will be provided.
- Repairing and servicing entertainment industry based lifting equipment such as CM Lodestar, CM Prostar, Manfrotto and Doughty Support Systems and others
- Preparing hoists and rigging equipment for clients
- Inspection of rigging equipment
- Communicating with customers and sales staff via phone and email to offer technical support
- Opportunities for working offsite at venues and customer premises
- An electrical/mechanical background or qualification is preferential
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry or working with and repairing lifting/rigging equipment would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Able to prioritise demanding workload