Junior Marketing Assistant - (Events, Sales, Promotions)
7 days left
- Full Time
This outrageously fun Junior Marketing Assistant role will be working in a sporty marketing and sales team at events in Central London.
This junior level role is a unique opportunity to get stuck into a marketing role
that has loads to offer the right person.
Because we have a unique approach to the creation of each campaign for our clients, experience in marketing in not necessary; we offer the training required for all of the postions we have available.
The sucessful candidate will be a great communicator, well presented and a fun person to be around.
If this sounds like you, get in touch so we can move your application forward!
- At AJG Direct in London, we've recently acquired three new clients that need us to grow their customer base.
- We're looking for people with a passion for marketing and sales to represent our client to the public on specialised Events in London.
- You can expect to train in the following areas: Sales and Customer Aqusitions, Events management, Public speaking, Team leadership
- We are looking for top candidates, who may hold some experience in sales, customer service, retail or hospitality, however experience within the sales or marketing sector are not fundamental as we work with candidates to develop product knowledge and presentation skills.
- All our openings are face to face as we believe we can provide a better service for our clients so we target potential customers where they live, shop and work, through events, so this opening is not based solely in an office.