5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced business who are undergoing a period of change. Nigel Wright Group are delighted to be working with a prestigious Stockton based industrial business, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant on an interim basis of 4 months.
- Assist fellow members of the accounts team with day to day financial reporting and management accounting functions
- Assist with the month end process for all designated areas of the P&L and balance sheet
- Develop working relationships wiAdd this Jobth applicable staff within the finance team to ensure all necessary information flows operate to enable production of the management accounts
- Contribute to the process improvements at all levels to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the accounting and reporting function
- Assist with the production of routine and ad hoc analysis and reports as required by the Head of Finance
- Strong background in all aspects of day to day accounting transactions and requirements must be demonstrated.
- Accounts experience with Management Accounting and reporting required.
- Experience with working with external audit teams. AAT qualified.
- Further qualification (ACCA, ACA,CIMA etc) partial completion would be preferable.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Experience with Sage would be preferable.