5 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Client Manager is responsible for managing their own portfolio of clients and helping them in turn manage their financial affairs. Along with developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, you will be assisting with accounts production, business tax, personal tax and company secretarial support. Training will be provided if you don't have experience in all of these areas.
- Accounts Production for Sole Traders Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Computation of Business Tax and Corporation Tax for the same
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- You will either have or be working towards a Degree in Accounting and Finance/AAT and willing to continue your training with the ACCA. Study support will be provided.