5 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global Engineering company that boasts state of the art facilities and is a leader in the industry. Our client is looking for someone who has experience with working on Solid Edge.
37 hrs per week (Flexible working) Office hours between 7.00 am - 5.30 pm
For the Design Engineer role they are particularly keen to meet people who can demonstrate a passion for design engineering.
- a degree (or equivalent) in a mechanical, materials or production engineering related subject
- proficiency with Solid Edge, AutoCAD and other relevant CAD packages
- previous experience of the design / drawing process with high attention to detail and quality
- a practical understanding of manufacturing processes to enable you to support the manufacturing process, optimise the design and resolve any technical product issues.
- enthusiasm, self-motivation and a desire to achieve and exceed in this challenging role
- Holidays: 25 days, plus bank and statutory holidays
- Company bonus
- Immediate Life Assurance, Stakeholder Pension Scheme/Share Schemes and Staff Discounts.