5 days left
- Full Time
One of the fastest growing PR and Digital Marketing agencies in the South West is looking to recruit a Web Developer.
This is a newly created position and the successful applicant will play a crucial role in the future growth of the business.
You will be a talented web developer with a flair for design and visitor experience. Working on a diverse range of client web projects, you will be part of a small, passionate team who design with mobile in mind and vigorously test to ensure cross platform compatibility and maximum visitor conversion rates. Conversion Rate Optimisation will be a key element of this role.
- Work closely with the SEO/ PPC, Social Media and account management teams
- Have a keen eye for Conversion Rate Opitmisation. Ensuring that clients are seeing a return on their website investment.
- Carry out website audits on all new orders and liaise with the Account Management team to ensure clients' needs are being met.
- Design and help to implement new websites for a variety of clients, mainly focusing on the construction industry.
- Producing wireframes and design concepts
- Fully conversant with cross-platform optimisation and responsive design
- CMS platforms such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
- Some experience in PHP/Database development, payment gateways or e-commerce platforms such as Magento would be an advantage but not essential.
- 08.30- 17.00 Mon-Fri (early finish Fri)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Newly refurbished good quality office environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days.
- Fun and sociable environment within a diverse and friendly team
- Regular social events both as a team and with the wider group