5 days left
- Full Time
You will be working for a construction company as a facilities administrator.
My client is an award winning, market leading construction company.
- You will ensure the generation of job updates and closures supporting the billing information to contract led timescales.
- You will be liaise with internal departments to ensure that all works are managed in a professional manner and that effective updates are provided to client's or site support on both PPM & Reactive works.
- You will be the daily interface between mobile field operations of self-delivery and outsourced services and the contract management.
- You will also be supporting the general administration requirements of the business and to ensure that adequate administration support is given to Commercial control in support of completed works.
- You will have previously worked Facilities Management with good IT skills.
- You will be a confident communicator with good organisational skills.