Finance Contracts Coordinator
MHP is one of the UK's leading communication companies. We specialize in creating and implementing scalable, integrated communications programmes for organisations operating in complex and regulated environments.
MHP offers clients a unique balance of mindset, capability and people. It's an approach that over the past year has attracted clients such as L'Oreal, Talk Talk, Saga, Cobham and Bupa. It also delivered the global multi-award winning Missing Type campaign for the NHS. The impact of our communications programmes saw MHP shortlisted for the Holmes Report 2017 UK Consultancy of the Year.
- Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will create a Contract and Rate Card database for all MHP current clients, liaising with senior staff across the business to obtain any missing signed contracts where necessary. This is initially a 3 month contract role with a possibility of being extended.
- Collate all current live contracts from across the business.
- Liaise with senior staff to obtain either missing copies or signed copies of those contracts/agreements without signatures where necessary.
- Read and extract predesignated information from each contract/agreement.
- Create contract database using this information.
- Build rate card database also using this information.
- Other data entry as and when required to aid team.
- Ad hoc analysis for the Finance Director as required.
- Highly numerate and analytical mind set
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding stakeholder service.
- A good knowledge of budgets, forecasting and general financial elements.
- A strong understanding of reconciliations and interpretation of financial information.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced Finance environment useful.
- Excellent attention to detail; picks up on mistakes and rectifies before problems arise.
- Flexible approach; willing to get stuck in and support the team with a wide range of tasks that may on occasion fall outside of the key job spec.
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative; does not need to be told when/how to manage tasks that fall within their remit manage tasks that fall within their remit.
- Able to flag issues and spot improvements for existing controls and processes.
- Excellent organisational ability, prioritises and manages workload well.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure is able to juggle many tasks at once.
- Confident, cheerful nature enjoys working with people and being part of a team; solutions focused team; solutions focused.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and ability to accurately and quickly manipulate data.