Commercial Finance Analyst
Our client, an established multinational financial services business based in Birmingham is seeking a commercial finance analyst to join the team. The purpose of the role would To assist in working with the relevant areas of the business to produce pricing and analysis ensuring the organisation has a clear and accurate understanding of the Card / Loan portfolio by product / client performance, contribution and impact to business. The organisation would provide full study support and an excellent package.
- Provide assistance and support for the company's Revenue Committee meetings.
- Assist in pricing and analysis of new product / partner opportunities working cross-functionally within the business ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Assist in the production of card and loan products daily / weekly / cyclical reporting packs
- Support to Marketing and Partnerships teams for ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist in the production of fixed term 3 Year Plan, Budget & forecasts in line with Group requirements.
- Work closely with other areas of the business to ensure all relevant information is received in line with SLA time lines.
- Take responsibility for personal development (knowledge and skills) to improve performance in current job and establish a foundation for career development.
- Part Qualified Accountant (Desirable)
- Relevant degree graduate or equivalent with 1 or 2 years commercial experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Banking & Financial Services experience (Desirable)
- Financial Modelling experience would be (Desirable)
- 8% Bonus
- Study Support
- Health care