Accounts Finance Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
JO BRANSTON APPOINTMENTS (NW) are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis, to recruit the following permanent finance / accounts assistant, based closely to the M65, in the Burnley area. This Company has been trading since 2005 and is based in Burnley, Lancashire. Their products enable people to deliver temperature controlled goods.
Usually these are perishable products like foods or pharmaceuticals. Due to continual successful Company growth , reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking to recruit a professional, permanent, full time member of staff. This is a great opportunity to enjoy working with a happy, hardworking, friendly and professional team!
- Purchase Ledger - checking, approving purchase invoices and inputting to
- the system.
- Assisting with returning goods and chasing up credit notes.
- Reconciling statements and dealing with supplier queries. Relief accounts payable.
- Assisting with month end stock take.
- Sales ledger - Raising sales invoices and sending to the customer daily,
- inputting to the system, allocating payments and dealing with customer
- Credit Control Duties
- Payroll admin - collating weekly shopfloor hours to attribute to weekly
- finance reports.
- General accounts admin
- Maths and English GCSE essential.
- High level of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to work alone, under pressure in a busy office and be pro-active, but
- also working as part of a team.
- Experience of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Access, Excel.
- High Standard of PC literacy.
- Good attention to detail, methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks
- This role requires someone who is pro-actively thinking, numerically accurate and excellent attention to detail.