Buyers Admin Assistant Menswear
TED’s guide to what the Buyers Admin Assistant Menswear does round here…..
Working within UK and Europe side of the business as part of a strong team, supporting the menswear buying team.
- Creating and updating the database for relevant product group.
- contacting suppliers with
- product information
- chasing proto and SMS prices
- Sending orders/dockets to suppliers for Retail, Wholesale and International departments. Collating all units and ensuring these are regularly updated.
- Raising all orders/dockets for SMS.
- Setting up styles and putting costs and selling prices on the system
- Maintaining the Costing sheet and Booking Bible for their specific area.
- Copying design boards and maintaining the boards for retail
- Ensure ‘add in/ in season’ product is shown to/ordered for Retail, wholesale and International.
- Setting up for all presentations and managing the Buying Room samples
- Working with VM where relevant to assist with outfits for windows and mannequins.
- Working proficiently with the company system CIMS – full training given.
- Raise and send PO’s.
- Add costs and selling prices.
- Trade – make sure product is pulled out for weekly trade meeting.
- Bestsellers– ensure the product and notes are set up for the weekly best sellers presentation.
- feedback on store visits including
- maintenance of shop floor and visual merchandising
- suitability of product
- shop feedback on product
- Entry Level - Retail experience required and knowledge an understand of Buying as a whole needed.
- Relevant work experience in a Buying Head office environment beneficial.
- Excel and Word – Proficient knowledge required.
- CIMS – No experience required – training as and when required
- Has a keen eye for fashion and understands commerciality.
- Must be driven and motivated and have strong organizational and numeracy skills.
- Need to be able to work to deadlines and thrive under pressure in a calm manner.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal.