Student Transport Administrator
7 days left
- Part Time
The University of Portsmouth Students’ Union is a vibrant, forward thinking organisation with a vision of ‘Delivering a Positive Impact with every Portsmouth student’. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Student Activities Team.
- The post-holder will support the Student Activities Department in the provision of Student transport.
- They will take responsibility for daily vehicle inspections, for arranging vehicle maintenance and for administrating the transport booking process.
- The post holder will also liaise with the Union’s partner hire company and our students to arrange the collection and drop off of vehicles.
- The post holder will maintain high standards of customer care and adhere to the Union’s policies and procedures.
- The post is 25 hours per week, 35 weeks per year around term time. Fixed term contract to end of July 2018.
- The post-holder will have experience working with minibuses and other vehicles and must have experience in completing basic vehicle safety checks.
- They must be confident in administrative processes and have experience in a customer facing role. In addition the post-holder will have outstanding customer service and communication skills and attention to detail.
- The post-holder will also have an excellent track record of team work and working in a busy and fast paced environment.
Portsmouth Students’ Union has a vision of creating a positive impact with every Portsmouth student during their time at University. As a charity led by our values and guided by our students, we do this by providing wide-ranging services and learner support to the 20,000 students of the University of Portsmouth. The Union is based in the centre of Portsmouth and turns over £1.5M per annum, employing approximately 60 staff.
The Union is a MINDFUL EMPLOYER® and will ensure that its recruitment activities are mindful of equality and diversity matters.
For further information on this post and how to apply, go to http://www.upsu.net/careers. For an informal discussion about the post please contact Natalie Dutka-Bowskill, Student Activities Manager on email@example.com or 02392843637.
Please note that CVs cannot be considered as applications.
Closing date for applications: Midday on 29th September 2017
Interviews will be held on: 11th October 2017
Due to the high number of applicants, if you have not heard from UPSU by the interview date you should assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.