Global Future Leaders Programme
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Programme. This programme will engage high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. We are looking for innovative thinkers and risk-takers who are passionate about technology and want to make our audience’s lives better in unexpected ways.
The Future Leaders Programme is designed to prepare and accelerate you into a management-level position at Lenovo following one of two tracks:
- Technology Track: (research and technology, AR/VR, artificial intelligence, machine learning, product engineering, big data/data analytics, business technology/information technology (BT/IT)
- Business Management Track: (product development, product management, sales services, global supply chain, investment, finance, marketing)
- Networking with like-minded early-career professionals
- Individualized development plan
- Mentoring and exposure to senior executives
- Job rotation cross-functionally and internationally
- We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
- Willingness to work from Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina; Beijing, China; countries in European and Asia Pacific Region.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Thought leadership-passion for technology and innovation
- GPA: 3.3 minimum
- International expertise preferred (study abroad, internships)
- We offer a competitive base salary and bonus program that includes amazing benefits such as an unlimited vacation program, on-site fitness center, cafeteria and wellness center. Sponsorship is available for international students to work in the U.S. and China.