Business Data Analyst
Are you keen to gather and analyse data to achieve and drive our client’s business outputs? Our Analytics and Information Management (AIM) team empower our clients with data sets that are rich, real and relevant.
Within AIM graduates may be involved in any areas of the data lifecycle from ensuring data and information can be sourced and surfaced at the pace needed in the digital age, to working on information architecture, then information outcomes ensuring the true value of information is achieved for the client
- Join one of our industry focused teams and we will work with you to determine potential career paths within AIM. We will then build a learning and project plan that will give you exposure to the relevant parts of the AIM business and enable you to choose your career path over the course of your first 12-18 months. This is open to any graduates that demonstrate an understanding of the impacts and outcomes that can be achieved through the use of information. A STEM degree is not mandatory as we can train in the relevant technologies.
- Join the Big Data team to help them implement big data platforms for our clients. Your training will include in depth learning in both the platforms, such as Hadoop and Cloudera, and the tools and products that work with the platforms including Hive and R. You will need a computing degree with exposure to platforms and architecture and ideally Java and/or R.
- Join the analytics team learn about cutting edge analytics tools and processes. These will include R and machine learning techniques. Your project work will start as data centric analysis and research and as you gain experience you will ramp up to delivering full analytic outcomes for our customers. You will need a numerate degree, ideally in statistics or data science.
- A passion for data collection, data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Willingness to travel and work in a variety of locations
- Candidates must have a European passport to apply
- Business/technology related degree (2:2 degrees considered)
- Maximum three years work experience