Graduate Technical Analyst
Do you want to be earning up to £47,500 per annum within just three years? Read on to find out how….
- We offer an immediate start, with a one month high quality technical and business training programme in our Hyderabad (India) office. After this, you’ll join our London based GTO Group where you’ll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range.
- Tasks will range from taking client requirements and specifying enhancements, to developing complex applications and looking for new innovations and opportunities to grow and improve the Broadridge product set.
- First and foremost you must be a logical thinker with an inquisitive nature, a natural passion for technology and a desire to learn and progress quickly.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills, be quick to learn and flexible in approach.
- You should be a recent graduate and have achieved or be expecting a 2:1 or better in computer science, software engineering, business and computing, mathematics, physics or similar.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Gym subsidy
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy and sell up to 5 more
- Three paid volunteer days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Non-contributory pension
- Excellent salary progression for top talent – starting salary £27,500 pa. Year one up to £37,500; Year two up to £42,500; Year three up to £47,500