Junior Digital Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Black Sun is an award winning digital stakeholder communications agency which creates print and online media for some of the world’s largest multi-national organisations. With offices in London and Singapore and just under 100 staff, we are a highly ambitious but focused workforce looking for talented and driven junior project managers to join our team.
- Your principal role will be to support our project managers in the delivery of a wide range of digital communications projects for our clients. This includes but is not limited to corporate websites, online reports, online investor relations and employee engagement programmes, as well as videos. Although you will sit in a focused team of digital project managers, you will be working on a daily basis with all parts of the business, from designers to web developers. You will also have the chance to contribute to our industry-leading work on best practice communications, supporting our specialised Research and Strategy team in producing regular research publications.
- With the support of your team, you will quickly have the chance to work directly with influential stakeholders from FTSE 100 and international companies, developing ideas on how to improve your clients’ communications. You will be expected to take ownership of your projects, organising effective scheduling and budget management, and ensuring the accuracy and high quality of all work completed.
- Black Sun is a growing business which values ambition. There will be opportunities to travel whilst working with our growing number of overseas clients, and you will be given the platform to guide your own career and develop within the organisation.
- To help manage designated projects on a day-to-day basis ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- To develop and manage client relationships by participating in client planning and development processes
- To oversee all design and content changes to projects to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality at all stages
- To understand and manage effectively the digital processes and approvals internally and externally, with clients and suppliers
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both externally and internally
- Excellent academics, with a degree qualification, preferably within marketing and communications, business or languages
- Ambition to learn, grow and self-improve
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude and a great sense of humour and fun.
- We invest heavily in our team to ensure every member has all the tools they need to develop their careers and have fun at the same time. We offer very competitive benefits including 22 days holiday (plus one additional bonus day awarded for each year worked with us -up to a maximum of 5 extra days), private healthcare, pension plan, personal development plans, internal training, socials (lots of socials), childcare vouchers, breakfasts…and a bonus scheme.