IT Business Analyst - London
Do you enjoy communicating? Are you approachable and articulate? Do you enjoy managing a project? Are you ambitious, analytical and interested in Business and IT? Do you want to build a successful career? Do you want to work for a FTSE 250 company with a global presence and blue chip clients?
Capita are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, operating within all sectors including transport, banking, central government, education, insurance, life and pensions, retail, media, and utilities.
Capita’s prestigious graduate programme – Novus, offers you the opportunity to kick start your career in the business management arena. With our ground breaking skills development programme accredited by the British Computer Society and on site experience with our blue chip clients you will be well on your way to achieving your career goals and succeeding as an IT/Business professional with Capita Novus.
- The programme begins with eight -16 weeks of exclusive skills development supported by BCS’s SFIAplus (Skills Framework for the Information Age) based in either our Manchester or London training centres. Designed to give you the skills, professional certifications and experience to work in roles such as Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Programme and Portfolio Management and Project Support at our blue-chip client sites and the opportunity to gain professional certifications such as the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
- The syllabus focuses on up-to-date industry relevant methodologies and practices, including behavioural skills, Agile, requirements engineering, business change and modelling business process, business analysis. We are a BCS accredited testing and training centre which will give you the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from various professional bodies including the BCS.
- Upon successful completion of our core SFIAplus skills you will have the opportunity be placed on site with one of our prestigious blue chip clients and working on some of the most exciting projects across the UK. You could be managing internal projects for national life and pensions firm, producing weekly reports for a transport provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency. Whichever project you work on you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself daily.
- Course start dates throughout the year.
- Able to attend eight -16 weeks unpaid training in Manchester or London before you may be selected for work
- Geo graphically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Committed to the programme for two years
- Strong business acumen
- Minimum 2:2 degree.