Graduate Land Buyer
The role focuses on identifying, negotiating and acquiring new sites within the South West, focusing on Bristol, Bath, South Glos, Wiltshire, and Swindon. Land purchases range from approximately 50no. plots to 500no.
- Reporting to the Land Director you will initially support the land acquisition process with a view to building the necessary experience to take ownership for progressing potential land opportunities. As part of the Land Team you will play a key role in steering the future success of the division.
- You will be required to build a contact base within the region of agents, landowners, consultants, lawyers, and other property professionals. You will have knowledge of the development process including development viability appraisals, planning, technical, and legal.
- You will work closely with internal and external consultants to successfully manage projects through the development lifecycle.
- This is a great opportunity to join a successful plc housebuilder and within a successful and growing division.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, and willing to learn in a dynamic environment, with a genuine interest in the property development industry.
- A graduate with relevant experience in the property industry. Ideally the graduate will have obtained an RICS and/or RTPI accredited degree.
- Bonus, pension, life assurance, private medical scheme, savings related share options