Graduate Medical Sales
7 days left
- Full Time
Ashfield are looking for bright and ambitious graduates who are eager to join the pharmaceutical sales industry. Each year we give over 200 graduates their first opportunities as Medical Representatives, on sales territories across the UK. This is just the start… with unrivalled training and development opportunities you really can build your career with us.
Build an amazing career through Ashfield Graduate Careers. Gain world-class specialist training in a dynamic industry and enjoy the benefits and rewards of working for a global healthcare services provider.
- The vital link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals.
- Be responsible for driving sales success through building partnerships with your customers.
- Demonstrating the value your products brings to them and their patients, whilst working on a specific geographical location.
- Enjoy being rewarded based on your performance.
- Manage your own time effectively.
- Feel excited by a professional career that enhances patient care.
- Be recognised as an ambassador for a market leading company.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Evidence of achievement outside your academic career.
- Some work experience in a sales or customer-facing environment.
- Flexibility and a real desire to challenge yourself and succeed.
- Driven by results, good team worker, self-motivated and good communication skills.
- Thorough research into the role of a Medical Sales Representative (preferably a shadow day or meeting/ telephone conversation with an experienced Medical Representative).
- Ideally a 2.1 degree – science not essential but preferred.
- Car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package