Our junior consultants are recruited from graduates of the highest calibre across all disciplines. New recruits are given an intensive induction into areas such as the asset finance industry, software development and consultancy skills, before being assigned to a project where they can put their training into practice. Supervised at all times by more experienced consultants, recent joiners will find that the open culture means they also have easy access to senior managers and directors for discussion and guidance. With some help from their colleagues, our newest consultants will be helping to change the way businesses work from the very start of their career.
- Your initial training period will be delivered by your new colleagues from junior to senior.
- You’ll then be working on a client site or based in the London office, and your first role will typically involve software development.
- During a project, as well as the design and development of the software, we also need to modify business processes to ensure the client is working as effectively as possible, test that everything works, transfer all the data from the old system to ALFA, and provide support through the go-live process and into the future.
- During your career, you will spend time working in a variety of roles in these areas.
- As you progress, you will develop particular abilities and interests and you can choose your training to support that. You might want to work towards being a Project Manager for instance or a Technical Architect of our software; that’s up to you.
- A good ALFA consultant has the ability to see an end goal, break down the steps to get there, and put in the effort to achieve it. Therefore, any hard-working and ambitious graduate can be successful as long as he or she has a logical mind, enjoys working as part of a team, has pride in their work, and sees their career immersed in the worlds of both technology and finance. With our ever-increasing geographic reach, knowledge of foreign languages is an added bonus, and we’ll even support you through learning a new one if you want to pursue extra studies.
- 2:1 or better in any background, As and Bs at A Level and a genuine interest in technology and finance.
- Private health, travel and life insurance, income protection, interest free loans, 25 days annual leave, pension, gym.