Production Team Facilitator
6 days left
- Full Time
Working within the Production department, as part of a strong team consisting of Heads of Production, Production Managers, Production Coordinators, Garment Technologists, Production Assistants, Production Apprentice and Brand Protection Co-ordinator.
Reporting to: Production Director, the Snr Head of Production Operations & Brand Protection Controller.
- Invoice authorisation of system PO’s and manual PO’s.
- Trim requests for all stores.
- Barcode files / approvals and printing for the team.
- Data entry of style information for website & customs purposes.
- Accessories measurements for the website.
- Organising suppliers’ seasonal gifts.
- Running and sending out reports to Production.
- Sorting samples.
- Returning shipment samples to the warehouse.
- Stock take (bi-annually).
- Assisting with Production department support.
- Assisting the Production Director, Head of Systems & the Production Brand Protection Co-ordinator with general production duties to help ensure the smooth running of the Production Department.
- Holiday cover.
- Help when needed to enter data onto systems for the team.
- Barcode printing/creating barcode files for Production department as requested.
- Replenishing trims and stationary.
- Keeping the trims room and other areas tidy.
- Entry level – no experience required
- Full training given
- Previous experience working with invoices or with stock control systems will be an advantage
- Mathematics – intermediate level, essential
- Excel – intermediate level
- Email Experience
- Active listener.
- Able to retain information.
- The ability to prioritise work.
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Logical thinker.
- Capable problem solver.
- Communication skills.
- The ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Proactive and flexible.