Associate Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking passionate, articulate and highly motivated personnel to join our sales team. We can offer fast and consistent progression opportunities along with a personalised development programme.
If you’re keen to build a career, you’re money motivated and have a natural drive to succeed, then this could be an outstanding opportunity for you.
Come and join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
- Within an assigned product or market area, generate interest in our products through active outbound calling
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Explain and position our products and solutions
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Recruit attendees for the customer and prospect events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information.
- You'll be passionate about developing a career in sales. You might have some previous experience in customer-facing environments.
- You'll have an interest in the IT/software/technology domain
- You will most likely (although it's not a prerequisite) be a graduate (in any discipline)
- You will be fearless, have a natural desire to do the right thing, and enjoy delivering to deadlines and targets at pace
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
- Prestigious location in Birmingham city centre.