IT Team Administrator
Assist the CIO in completing the necessary administrative tasks related to running an IT department and provide hands on support to Ted’s portfolio of IT initiatives.
- Support the IT team in administrative tasks that help the smooth day-to-day running of the department including raising PO’s, invoicing, expenses and various team trackers
- Booking and coordinating the regular IT team meetings (monthly and quarterly) and any ad hoc team-wide meetings and events as required
- Coordinating Ted’s IT board report submissions, also responsible for coordinating responses to additional / ad hoc reporting that may be requested from the business or Ted’s board.
- Filtering ad hoc requests and correspondence to the CIO, taking action when appropriate and escalating to the CIO when required
- Tracking IT team progress against strategic objectives and reporting to the CIO
- Maintaining the IT Supplier Information Tracker and supporting the IT team leads in contract renewals and supplier selection activities.
- Maintaining the IT RACI Matrices and leading reviews as required
- Helping to driving collaboration between UK, US and Asia IT teams by ensuring regular catch ups are in place, the Knowledge Base is maintained and utilised by team members and key messages and announcements are distributed across the geographies
- Coordinate the CIO’s diary when needed
- Supporting the Head of IT and CIO in delivering department initiatives
- Ad hoc support to project managers. This may include, amongst other things, assistance in project planning, the set-up of trackers, templates and reports, requirements gathering and workshop facilitation or support.
- Degree or equivalent
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in administrative roles
- Experience of working in an IT / Retail environment preferred
- Ability and confidence to work with a range of stakeholders at various levels